The difference between good and great cosmetic tattooing is undetectability – especially with microblading for men.
In this course, PMU artist to the stars, Jonathan Paul, and Dimitri Rojas, walk you step by step through two procedures, unique case studies, Instagram marketing, and selling the procedure to prospective clients.
What You'll Learn
- Manage expectations with your client
- Brow map intuitively and create balance for male brows
- Master men's microblading on a variety of clients
- Practice brow patterns for different clients incl. mature skin
- Market your way to success on Instagram
- Sell the procedure to grow your client base
This Course Includes
- 2 FULL-LENGTH procedure videos
- 11 detailed chapters
- 37 written theory topics
- 11 printouts to reference during procedures
- 6 practice sheets for different brow patterns
- 4 unique case studies to expand your skillset
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime support from our team of mentors
- Lifetime access to the course
Jonathan uses in his procedures, the U Needle Blade, the 18 U Nano Blade, TD Dark Brown, TD Ebony, and Zensa. This course also goes with all microblades, all pigments, pro pencils, and the sterile kit.
What You'll Learn:
- 2 Live Demonstrations
- Choosing Your First Male Client
- What To Look For In A Client
- Microblading For Men vs. Women
- Consultation & Safety
- Managing Expectations
- Creating A Collaborative Process
- Most Common Male Brow Concerns
- Setup & Products
- Pigment Selection
- The Drop Method
- Pre-draw & Numbing
- Intuitive Mapping
- Creating Balance vs. Creating Symmetry
- Hairstroke Pre-draw
- Stroke Variations and Different Grouping Methods
- Helping Your Client Adjust
- Case Study: Facial Masculinization for Transgender Male Client
- Case Study: Concentrated Alopecia
- Case Study: Third Degree Burns
- Case Study: Unibrow
- Social Media Marketing 101
This course is best for artists that have a minimum of 6 months experience in the field or any artist who wants to learn the technique of microblading for men.
Talk to product expert
I really enjoyed this course and I learnt a lot about how you need to approach a guy brow quite differently than a woman brow. I thought this course was very informative and I recommend it to anyone no matter their experience level in PMU.
GUYbrows on point
The information and professionalism is top notch but I feel the price was a little high for the amount of info it contains. To anyone who already knows how to do microblading well there were still a few game changer tidbits of info and I really appreciated the marketing advice and lingo correction. I really enjoyed it and they run a great business! ❤️
REMARKABLE insight to the GUYBROW and more!
I highly suggest this course to anyone seeking to level up their Microblading career. Not only does Jonathan leak his tips and tricks to creating his PERFECT Frame but the team also goes into other important topics that can really make a difference in a new or established business. I have almost 5 years in the PMU industry, 8x Certified and 4 years in business, I was able to takeaway so much from this course. Don't think twice about the expense, because you will gain so much more than what you are paying! Reinvest in yourself because you are worth it.
It was a pleasure taking this class and learning Jonathan’s brow artistry! His knowledge and understanding of The #Guybrow is genius! I really enjoyed this course and all the information it is packed with! A must for non-native learners and advanced learners. Extremely practical way with appropriate examples. It has helped me tremendously. Rigorous practice sessions that help aid guidance with learning the technical skills of The #Guybrow. Those interested in pursuing the gender neutral brow can't miss this. Thank You Jonathan! Without a doubt, I encourage everyone to take this course! I am extremely eager to dive in and take on my first clients and achieving The #Guybrow! Xoxo -Thee Brow Artist
Guy brow wisdom
Johnathan has created such an amazing, thorough, and informative online tutorial on the guy brow. Being in New Mexico, brows are super important and I’m hoping more men will take the leap of faith into PMU. This course covered the basics and also included tips and tricks to achieve the best results. I can’t wait to start giving men the bushy brows they deserve. THANK YOU PERFECT FRAME