Tina's favorite numbing cream with 5% lidocaine to desensitize skin for painful procedures.
- 5% lidocaine for maximum strength
- Lasts 2-3 hours
- No vasoconstrictors
- Safe for use on sensitive areas, including eyelids and lips
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Anti-inflammatory Vitamin E
- Neutral pH
- 100% cruelty-free
- Clean the area with an alcohol swab
- Apply a thick layer of cream evenly onto the skin
- Cover the area with an airtight dressing like Tegaderm or saran wrap
- Leave for 30-40 minutes
- Remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel
Talk to product expert
Works great for the price
This works well for some of my clients. Sometimes I do need to reapply throughout the process for those sensitive clients. For price, it works.
I love other numbing cream, too. But this one seems to be used by tattoo artist and other PMU artists. I never had any problem. Clients love it.
Did not work for me!
I really wanted this to work for me! I’ve tried many numbing creams and most do not work too well. I was hoping this one would be different due to the amazing reviews. I put on a thick layer about 45 mins - 1h before my laser treatment session and I even wrapped myself in Saran Wrap but I felt everything especially in the bikini area which is where I needed it to work the most. I would say this one works a lot less than Mr. Numb which isn’t too great either. A part from that I am amazed that I received my item so quickly so giving an extra star for that!!
Zensa Numbing Cream
Works like a charm. 3hr tattoo session, only felt the last 30mins of it when it started to wear off.
Zensa numbing cream
Excellent! Easy and smooth transaction! I ordered, paid and it was in my mailbox within 2 days! highly recommended!