Tina's favorite numbing cream with 5% lidocaine to desensitize skin for painful procedures.
- 5% lidocaine for maximum strength
- Lasts 2-3 hours
- No vasoconstrictors
- Safe for use on sensitive areas, including eyelids and lips
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Anti-inflammatory Vitamin E
- Neutral pH
- 100% cruelty-free
- Clean the area with an alcohol swab
- Apply a thick layer of cream evenly onto the skin
- Cover the area with an airtight dressing like Tegaderm or saran wrap
- Leave for 30-40 minutes
- Remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel
Talk to product expert
For 2 hrs, I had a painless tattoo. Will def use again on those tender spots.
Great numbing cream
Best numbing cream!
Was extremely happy with how your product worked. I can’t see there being a better brand of numbing cream than this. I had a 2hr tattoo with absolutely zero pain. Would highly recommend to anyone. Wish I had found this product years ago. Lol.
Amazing for a large tattoo
I’m so impressed with this! It is the first numbing cream I’ve ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to but it made my back tattoo session bearable. I had struggled through 2 sessions before that and felt horrible by the end of them because it was just too much pain for me. This cream brought the pain down to almost nothing in most spots. It worked VERY well for the first 45 minutes to an hour, then I could feel it starting to wear off a bit. It continued to make difference until the end of my session. If you’re using it for a large/long tattoo, I’d recommend numbing in sections so that it doesn’t wear off prematurely. I’ll be using this again for future sessions and any other painful spots.
It was almost 10days shipping from US to Canada