Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA and Health Canada approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures. It's perfect as a tattoo numbing cream, but also great for microblading, microneedling, laser hair removal and waxing.
Containing health conscious ingredients like purified water and Vitamin E, which provide anti-inflammatory properties, it has a neutral pH and is the most natural numbing cream on the market. Backed by a three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.
How to apply:
1 - Clean and Apply
Clean the area with an alcohol swab - this step is important for max absorption. Apply a THICK layer of cream onto the skin evenly.
2 - Seal
Cover the area with an airtight dressing. Use Tegaderm or saran wrap. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
3 - Wipe
After 30-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for microblading), remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.
Maximum strength (5% Lidocaine)
- Lidocaine is an anesthetic; anesthetics have a numbing effect and are used to block pain.
- Numbs clients quickly and effectively so you can do your best work.
No effect on ink
- Zensa doesn't include vasoconstrictors like Prilocaine. These types of ingredients can affect the result of the ink in the skin.
- Zensa is ideal for all tattoo procedures as the ink is not affected - the work can come our exactly as envisioned.
Safe on sensitive areas
- ph Neutral
- Safe for use on sensitive areas including eyelids and lips
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
All natural ingredients
- No animal testing - 100% cruelty-free