The perfect microblade for beginners!
The pointed tip and 9 needles makes precise hair stroke work a breeze. It’s small profile is easy to control — great for fine, detailed work and more subtle, slim brows.
- Each 9 Classic microblade comes with a protective cap so that the needles do not get damaged while in transit. Each cap has a tiny hole at the top so that EO gas can still reach and sterilize the needles.
- We make all of our microblading needles in-house and use only surgical grade 316 stainless steel. This is the highest quality stainless steel and we use it for both the needles as well as the needle wrapper. Our needles are sharp and consistently of high quality. Each microblade is inspected at least 3 times before it reaches any of our artists. We use 0.25mm gauge needles to ensure that the needles never bend and you will never get blurry strokes or double lines. Our needles are set at a 30 degree angle for optimal pigment application and ergonomics.
Handle Info:Our microblade handles have a soft, cushy, non-slip grip that enables you to stay comfortable and be precise. The 9 Classic microblade also has built-in ruler so that you can ensure your work is even and symmetrical - your clients will appreciate this. Additionally, you can use the rounded end to apply pigment over your fresh strokes.
Sterilization and Packaging:
- Each 9 Classic microblade comes in its own sterilized blister pack complete with lot number, manufacture date and expiration date. Our blister packs are durable ensuring that your product will arrive in perfect condition.
- Each blister pack is EO gas sterilized, and features a sterilization indicator that changes color from pink to gold once the microblade has been placed through the EO gas sterilization process.
- There are ten 9 Classic microblades per box.