But working both EFFICIENTLY and EFFECTIVELY is the other part of an artist's daily challenge and I truly KNOW your pain as an artist.
Have you ever set up your whole tray and realized you forgot something....super inconvenient because now you have to stop what you're doing, de-glove, and get it.
What about realizing you just used your last cotton swabs, table paper, or any other small disposable items, and it’s now 10 minutes before your next appointment?
And the one that I hate the most? Having to shop and order disposable supplies from different suppliers and stockpiling boxes all over the place.
Well, I know I’ve done all of the above - so I promised myself that someday I would curate all the "must-have's" and organize everything we need to perform PMU procedures into one simple package to make all of our lives easier. Well, guess what? That day has come!
The Disposable Sterile Kit has been carefully thought out to make sure your procedure set-up is professional, quick, easy, organized and cost-efficient. Each kit includes an awesome, sturdy plastic tray with compartments designed to hold all your tools, supplies, pigments, anesthetics, client draping – and so MUCH more.
Each component is completely EO Gas sterilized, so you can be confident you’re providing for your clients’ safety. In addition, each kit is marked with the lot number, manufacturing, and expiry date.
So without further ado, here is a complete list of everything that the disposable sterile kit includes:
This revolutionary kit contains 16 components:
1. Large Custom Tray - The clear plastic tray has a slot for permanent makeup tools like microblades, handles, needles, machines, and even a slot to hold those pesky ring cups upright. There's also wet and dry tray compartment to keep you nice and tidy. With six pigment wells and a section for topical anesthetic, you will have everything you need within an arm's reach
2. Sticky Eyebrow Ruler - This is an extremely handy tool to make your initial design super-easy.
3. Clear Facemask - Finally! A clear mask that lets you breathe and looks super professional and pretty. Say goodbye to smeared lipstick and overheating. The clear face mask is lightweight and comfortable, providing protection for both you and your client against splatter and airbourne germs.
4. Alcohol Swabs (4) - The kit contains 4 alcohol swabs for you to disinfect or clean the client's procedure area.
5.Brush - The pink spooly brush can be used during the design step of the client's eyebrows, or to show them where strokes were added after you have finished the procedure
6. Cotton Swabs (5)
7. Cup for Liquids - The small plastic cup is used for putting any liquids such as water, cleanser, green soap, etc.
8. Fine Brushes (3) - These are great for tracing out really fine hair strokes, or even tracing out the pre-draw for permanent lip pigmentation. Reach for these to draw in an instant.
9. Headband- This white headband is just so much cuter than those "shower cap" medical caps we've been using, plus your client will look so much prettier wearing these in her "before" photos.
10. Nitrile Gloves ( 2 Medium, 1 Small ) - Three pairs should get you through one procedure!
11. Non-woven Cotton Pads ( 20 )- great for using to wipe and check the area as you are working.
12. Pigment Rings With Removable Cups ( 2 ) - If you prefer to wear the pigment in a little ring on your finger like I do, this is great so that you don't have to go back and forth between your tray and the client to reach for pigment. There's also a sponge inside the cup to make sure the pigment will not spill out which really comes in handy if you are using watery pigment or shading solution.
13. Waste Bag - This orange waste bag is super convenient as it comes with an adhesive to attach to the side of your tray
14. Water-Repellent Bedsheet - protect and line your bed with this hygienic and lightweight cover.
15. Waterproof Table Paper - set up the entire Sterile Kit on this table paper and wrap it all up when you're done. It's so easy!
16. Waterproof Client Drape - the perfect bib for those pretty pictures plus it keeps your client so clean, she'll really appreciate the extra care and professionalism you give her.
You can use the Pro Sterile Kits in your day-to-day operations, when you're on the road traveling or training, or to hand out to students during a class. All-in-all, your setup will now be fast, easy and safe so you can focus on your art and customer.
Click here to shop the Sterile Kit