I ❤️ INK Needle Cartridge Sampler Pack
I ❤️ INK Needle Cartridge Sampler Pack
Find your ideal configuration with the Sampler Pack, including 10 long taper flexible, brush-like needles in various sizes and configurations.
In the kit:
- 10 needle cartridges per box
- 0.25mm 1RL and 0.30mm 1RL (two each)
- 0.35mm 1RL, 0.25mm 3RL, 0.25mm 3RS, 0.25mm 5RS, 0.25mm 7CM and 0.25mm 9CM (one each)
- Use small needles (1RL, 3RL, 3RS, 5RS) for precise details
- Use large needles (7CM, 9CM) for coverage and efficiency
- All needles fit rotary machines and are effective on face and body
- Elongated tip and finger rest for improved precision and control
- Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.25 mm, 0.30 mm, 0.35 mm needles
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — do not reuse
Talk to product expert
Never received product and was accused of opting out of package protection when I didn’t !
I placed an order for $700 and never received it after emailing I was accused of opting out of the package protection which I know I absolutely did not opt out of they explained to me it was 2 to 4 dollars so please tell me why I would’ve opted out of that? After them basically saying there’s nothing they can do even when my package was supposed to be signed for and wasn’t I have heard nothing back from them extremely disappointed, and will never order from this company again, save your money and order from somewhere else this place is very unprofessional and unethical in business.
Overall great selection of needles although I wish in fact implore you to make a few variations of the mixed packs .as I'd love a say brow artist mix that has one side of 1 rl and some other choices maybe 3 different mixed variations !! other than that no complaints !!
Great experience got my needles on time
Good quality good price
I tried them and loved it! I will always order because the delivery is fast ..
The needles are great. They work perfectly for me!
Wow- the mags are something else - I’ve used 7 and 9 mags on lips that had scar tissue and it wasn’t a problem. I’ve also used a 9 mag on an areola over scar tissue and it was smooth- the colour was even and saturated. I absolutely loved the 1rl .25 on brows. They’re stable and comfortable to hold and use. I like holding the tip which is super, as it’s shaped perfectly and rubbery/spongy so you have a perfect grip and makes lining precise. But I whip shade holding my machine slightly further up. I feel they hold a lot of ink even when the needle is short and doesn’t flood the area you're working on with ink.