Ash brown is a cool, medium value pigment with a yellow base, resulting in a gorgeous medium ash brown colour. Perfect for your clients that are looking for an ash-based eyebrow. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange & red faded PMU. Suitable for your clients with fair, beige or olive skin tones, Fitzpatrick 1-3.
Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial
This colour has been tested by the CTL and passes the stringent tests described in Resolution ResAP(2008)1. The Resolution ResAP(2008)1 is at present the most stringent test on the market for Tattoo and Permanent Make Up (PMU) products.
CTL® GmbH Bielefeld is a world-wide leader in this field and has been conducting tests on Tattoo Colours and Permanent Make-Up since the last decade and issued certificates are renowned all over the world.
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. Our pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS link below.
Easy To Use
- Easily match to client's skin tone or hair colour
Great for machine work or microblading
- Formulated for both manual and machine microblading
No Modifying Required:
- All colours are pre-modified
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target colour over of old, faded colour.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment
- Stable colour performance for years to come
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Mix 3 or more colours as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water