Heals True to Tone
For confident color selection.
Ready To Use
No mixing or modifying required.
High Pigment Load
For vivid color with 90%+ color retention.
High lightfastness prevents colors from shifting.
- Reference Tina's color chart for easy color selection
- Use the matching Lip Blush Stain to let your client try their desired lip color before committing to a procedure
- Pre-draw with the matching Lip Pencil
- Shake well before use
- Ink it with your preferred Tina Davies needle cartridges
- Store in a cool dry place
Note: Before healing true-to-tone, freshly tattooed lips will appear warmer. Colors will soften 30% - 50% upon healing.
I💋INK Healed Lips Before and healed, 1st session Lip blushing procedures are growing in popularity, artists are eager to learn this technique, ...Read more